The Maldives yoga & SUP retreat presents the opportunity to experience all the goodness of Stand up Paddle boarding, including sup yoga, in non-intimidating environments, to provide the skills on various aspects of the sport and style of yoga.
Sup yoga pro stands for Passion. Research. Ocean and believes that professional instruction and group discussions are keys in education, to provide skills around sup and water safety, all while creating camaraderie and life-long friendships.
The Maldives yoga & SUP retreat is created in a collaboration with Surfbussen, who together with SUP Yoga Pro were the first to offer SUP yoga in Sweden. Our aim is to give you and experience you´ll never forget, mixed with valuable education and relaxation.
You will receive:
- Guided stand up paddle sessions in the finest and most amazing water around Dhangethi
- Workshops to better educate you about stand up paddle boarding, such as paddle technique, pivot turns and water safety
- Opportunities to discuss questions important to you, with a professional sup paddler
- Sup yoga
- Yin Yoga on land
- Growth in self confidence in being in and on water
- Snorkeling adventure to connect deeper with our playground, the ocean
- The spirit of being part of a beach clean up
- Amazing food
- Guided tour on the island of Dhangethi
- Meeting new friends and making life-long SUP and yoga friends
- Also, fun. We will have tons!
Price: 10 290 sek.
This does not include the flight ticket, but this can be arranged for you by Surfbussen
Next retreat: September/October 2018
Learn more or secure a spot by contacting SUP Yoga Pro